QCMBL Annual General Meeting
Thursday, December 9th, 2021 at 7:00
If you would like to attend please complete the QCMBL AGM REGISTRATION FORM by selecting the link.
Additionally, with the QCMBL AGM comes the nominations and the selection of the new Board that will guide QCMBL through the 2022 lacrosse year. The QCMBL Board positions that are available for the 2022 year are as follows:
Vice-President (2-year term)
Treasurer (2-year term)
Director (1-year term)
There are a total of 10 Director positions available and duties of those positions will be assigned by the QCMBL Executive members of the Board after the AGM.
If you are interested in participating as a QCMBL Board Member for the 2022 year please complete the nomination form available using the NOMINATION FORM LINK
. All nomination forms will be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 7:00pm on Wednesday December 8th, 2021. Any forms received after 7:00pm on December 8th will not be accepted!
With the season beginning under the Government's phase 2 guidelines we wanted to remind all parents, players, and coaches that we are still under some guidelines at this time. Please remember the following:
- Contact and game play is permitted for both indoor and outdoor sports.
- Gathering sizes for indoor and outdoor sports is 150. Spectators and field/surface of play are not counted together, so we can have 150 on field/surface of play, and 150 spectators providing there is ample space between the groups.
- Spectators that are not in the same household must still socially distance.
- spectator attendance will need to be recorded at this time.
- Coaches/Officials are not required to social distance; however, it is still recommended to social distance when possible.
- Masks are required for all indoor activity, including competition.
- Tournaments are permitted for Step 2 for SASK TEAMS ONLY. Gathering sizes must be adhered to.
- Interprovincial Travel (travel OUTSIDE of Saskatchewan) is NOT PERMITTED and teams from outside of Saskatchewan are NOT PERMITTED to come to Saskatchewan for sport.
- Health Checks are still required.
Yours in Lacrosse,
The QCMBL Board